How Can We Help?
Parenting and/or caring for a child with SEND is a hugely rewarding experience, but it also has its challenges. Have you ever felt…
- you’re on top of this parenting lark, determined that your child will have the same outlook at his ‘neuro-typical’ peers one minute, only to be floored by the hugeness of the challenge the next?
- lonely and isolated because you don’t know any other people who have a child with SEND?
- burnt out by the worry and anxiety, and the fight to get the services in place that your child needs (and deserves)?
If so, you’re not alone. What’s more, we can help you overcome these challenges. We are here to help you succeed and enjoy your special needs journey. Here are the things you will find going on here:
- Regular newsletters will keep you up to date with what’s going on around the county
- Access to our training courses – FREE to our members
- Details of all our events – which are FREE for our members to attend
- Subscribing to our Facebook page will give you shots of inspiration throughout the week.